Join Us for Evening to Remember, Atwood's Annual Fundraiser
You are cordially invited to attend our big, annual fundraising gala, this year at a new location: iconic Sur Mer at 162 Shore Road in Chatham on July 21, 5-7 p.m.
At EtR, the annual “Bringing History to Life” award will be presented to Scott Ridley, author of Morning of Fire: America’s Epic First Journey into the Pacific. He is a policy analyst and journalist who is descended from a long line of New England seafarers and ship builders. He lives with his family in East Harwich.
Both a silent and live auction will be featured. Among the experiences up for bid will be
· A Night of Fashion - by Chatham Clothing Bar
· Weir Trip for Four - by Chatham Fish Weirs Enterprises
· Cocktails at the Port Royal - by Suzanna Nickerson
· Clambake for Ten - by Backside Bakes
· Fresh Catch Dinner for Eight - by Shareen Davis & Ernie Eldredge
· See the Sharks from the Air with Spotter Pilot Norm St. Pierre – Norm and Don St. Pierre
Tickets are $75 and may be purchased through our web site, www.chathamhistoricalsociety.org. Please specify “Gala.”
Significant sponsors are the Chatham Squire and the Wequassett Resort & Golf Club.