Server, Busser, HostJob TypeFull-timePart-time
Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Wild Goose Tavern is one of the busiest and most popular restaurants in downtown Chatham. We are a fun, upscale yet casual restaurant with an energetic vibe and an abundance of outdoor and indoor dining!
We are seeking individuals to complete our year round and seasonal wait staff.
If you are friendly, enthusiastic, motivated, have great communication skills and would enjoy working with an awesome and diverse team fill out an application today!
- Promptly serve food and drink while ensuring quality and accuracy of orders
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Always be helpful and have a positive attitude
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- On occasion, be able to lift and/ or push up to 30 pounds
- The Restaurant: indoor and outdoor dining areas, the kitchen and public areas
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $5.55 per hour
- Employee discount
- Upscale casual restaurant
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- What is your availability? (Please provide start and end dates)
- Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place