Whiteley Fuel Oil is a family-owned business looking for a full-time qualified and experienced driver for on/off road fuel deliveries to trucks, equipment and boats as well as home heating oil deliveries for the mid & lower Cape.
Ideal candidate would have Class B license w/hazmat/tank endorsement and experience with delivering home heating oil and on/off road diesel.
- Plans and completes an efficient delivery route for the day.
- Correctly loads fuel oil.
- Delivers fuel to correct addresses, leaving ticket when necessary.
- Maintains basic records of truck mileage and deliveries made.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to drive safely.
- Ability to use navigation tools such as GPS, smartphone apps, and/or web-based or physical maps.
- Ability to plan delivery routes.
- Ability to maintain basic logs and records.
- Ensures that delivery vehicle receives basic service according to maintenance schedule; reports larger service needs and mechanical issues to supervisor.
- Able to remain professional and courteous at all times.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Department Of Transportation approved physical
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and submit to subsequent random drug tests throughout tenure as mandated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
Competitive benefits include:
- Valid Class B Driver’s license w/hazmat/tank endorsement and clean driving record.
To Apply – send resume to email@example.com or call 508-945-5599 for more information.
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacations, Sick Time