For Immediate Release Contact: Christina Peaslee
e. email@example.com m. 508-566-5260
Cape Cod Healthcare Announces November Blood Drives
(Hyannis, MA – November 3, 2020) Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital are in urgent need of blood donations, and numerous blood drives are being held across Cape Cod in November to benefit Cape Cod Healthcare (CCHC). The hospitals must have at least one week’s worth of blood on hand at all times. Since each unit collected or purchased only lasts 42 days, it is a constant challenge to maintain sufficient supply.
Blood collected at CCHC Blood Drives stays on Cape Cod to help our families, friends and neighbors. Donors to CCHC blood drives in November will get a Target gift card.
Appointments are required at all blood drives. To make an appointment at an upcoming blood drive, please visit www.capecodhealth.org/give-blood
November 2020 Cape Cod Healthcare Blood Drives
In addition, the Nicholas G. Xiarhos Blood Donor Center inside Cape Cod Hospital is open by appointment only from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. To make an appointment for the Donor Center, please call us at 508-862-5663.
Cape Cod Healthcare is the leading provider of healthcare services for residents and visitors of Cape Cod. With more than 475 physicians, 5,700 employees and 790 volunteers, Cape Cod Healthcare has two acute care hospitals, the Cape’s leading provider of homecare and hospice services (VNA), a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, four urgent care centers, an assisted living facility, and numerous health programs. For more information, visit the Cape Cod Healthcare website at www.capecodhealth.org.
- November 3: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Shepley Showcase, 75 Benjamin Franklin Way, Hyannis
- November 4: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., Brewster Police, 631 Harwich Rd, Brewster
- November 5: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Bass River Rod & Gun Club, 621 Route 6A, Yarmouthport
- November 9: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., John Wesley United Methodist Church, 270 Gifford Street, Falmouth
- November 10: 12 noon – 6:00 p.m., Chatham Works, 323 Orleans Rd, N. Chatham
- November 12: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., St. Peter the Apostle Church, 11 Prince St, Provincetown
- November 13: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Harwich Community Center, 100 Oak Street, Harwich
- November 16: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Clark-Haddad American Legion Post 188, 20 Main Street, Sandwich
- November 17: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Northside United Methodist Church, 701 Airline Rd, Brewster
- November 18: 12 noon – 6:00 p.m., Our Lady of Victory Church, 230 S. Main Street, Centerville
- November 23: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Cotuit Federated Church, 40 School St., Cotuit
- November 24: 12 noon – 6:00 p.m., John Wesley United Methodist Church, 270 Gifford Street, Falmouth
- November 30: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Harwich Police, 183 Sisson Rd, Harwich