2019 Chatham Lighthouse TourName: 2019 Chatham Lighthouse TourDate: May 1, 2019Time: 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDTEvent Description:
Located on the grounds of Coast Guard Station Chatham, Chatham Light has a long and rich history and is available to tour during select months. You may also read the complete history of Chatham Light by clicking on the link below
- TOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION DUE TO RAIN
- CHILDREN LESS THAN 45” TALL ARE NOT ALLOWED ABOVE BASE
- PROPER FOOTWEAR REQUIRED TO CLIMB THE METAL STAIRS AND LADDER
- APPROPRIATE CLOTHING IS RECOMMENDED FOR CLIMBING A LADDER
- RESERVATIONS NOT REQUIRED AND NO FEEE TO TOUR THE LIGHTHOUSE
- Climbing the lighthouse requires significant physical exertion on 44 steps followed by 8 steps on a ladder. Anyone not wishing to climb is welcome to visit the base of the lighthouse for a brief history.